Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Slowing Down A Bit

I will be slowing down for a while....with the boutique that is....not with life! Spring is so incredibly busy for us. We have two boys playing on 3 baseball teams and have practice or a game 7 days a week. I also do a lot of volunteering at the elementary school and this is our busiest time of the year. Plus, Olivia is just itching to spend more time outside playing! So, I had to make a choice. Dinner and clean laundry or keep sewing. My family voted for the food! :)

I will still take orders but I will not be adding new items for a while. When I do, though, I will send out a newsletter to let you know. Be sure to sign up on the home page if you would like to be included.

Happy Spring Everyone!


Shay Ankerich said...

Bless you as you focus on family! You are such an awesome example of what we all should be doing!!! I know everyone joins me in complete understanding and know you are making a very wise choice!!!

Les said...

I found your blog through Design girl... how fun to see you have a Chinese princess running around your house!! I have a Chinese prince! We got him last summer. He's absolutely amazing!

Fresh Poppy Sisters said...

love the clothes!

Hoity Toity Baby said...

Love your clothes! Where do you find your fabric?