Friday, April 3, 2009

A Great Beginning!

Wow! I am just blown away by the response to the new site design! I've received many comments and emails with such sweet compliments. It's been a big boost for sales too!

My husband did not think the boutique needed a makeover. He just couldn't see spending the money when what people were really looking at were the clothes. Men. They just don't get it. The packaging is every bit as important as what's inside, right? He's eating his words now Hee Hee! :)

So, thank you everyone for your kindness and your support!

1 comment:

redmaryjanes said...

Your new look is absolutely darling, I love it!
I want to thank you for supporting our family in bringing home our daughter Sophia from China. Your clothing donations helped us raise funds and celebrate our new child.
Thank you for your generous spirit.